- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Education: Graduated from the Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing, China.
Title in China: Deputy Chief Physician
Length of Practice: Over 20 years of practice experience in China. In 2007, Dr. Zheng joined and became a member of the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ATCM)
Dr. Zheng specializes in the use of Chinese herbal remedies, acupuncture and TuiNa massage and Chiropractory in treating a variety of internal and external conditions for men, women and children.
He specializes in the governing of a variety of diseases and symptoms including Vasculitis, Arthralgia (cervical spondylosis, lower back pain, arthritis and sport injuries), Skin diseases (eczema and psoriasis) Hay fever, Depression, Infertility, Weight loss, Addiction (e.g. quitting alcohol or smoking), Beauty acupuncture.
- 1979-1983 Studied in Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 1983-1988 Physician in Beijing Xuanwu District TCM Hospital
- 1988-1993 Attending Physician at Surgical Department of TCM, Beijing Xuanwu District Dazhalan Hospital
- 1993-1998 Deputy Chief Physician at Surgical Department of TCM, Beijing Xuanwu District Huimin Hospital
- 1998-2007 Deputy Chief Physician at Surgical Department of TCM, Beijing Xuanwu District TCM Hospital