- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Mr Simon Rowe originally trained in Oriental Bodywork and gained a Diploma with the ESS, a Diploma in Traditional Acupuncture was also awarded by the Academy of Oriental Medicine, with additional post graduate Acupuncture studies with the European Toyohari Association in Amsterdam.
A certified course in Tuina and Chinese Herbal Patent Medicine was undertaken with the Shulan College of Chinese Medicine. Further additional trainings were undertaken in Traditional Tung Acupuncture and Fertility/IVF.
Mr Simon Rowe has 11 years of Acupuncture experience having qualified in December 2004 and specialises in treating all Painful conditions, Migraines and Fertility.
He is also a Member of the British Register for Complementary Medicine (Oriental Medicine Division) and the Zita West National Fertility Network for Reproductive Health with 2 established clinics in Liverpool and Southport.