- Acupuncture & Cancer | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Andrologic Disorders | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Migraine & Headaches | ATCM
Robin began his formal studies in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in 2003 on the original 5-year full-time degree at Middlesex University. That course was developed in conjunction with Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, this is why Robin was awarded the dual qualifications from both Middlesex and Beijing universities.
As part of this course, Robin was required to spend half his final year in China training at two of the largest TCM hospitals in Beijing. Robin graduated with a first class honours degree and was awarded a special prize for excellence in TCM studies by the ATCM.
Robin has volunteered for the Fountain Centre, a charity offering various therapies to cancer patients in the Royal Surrey County Hospital for the past 8 years and participated in various studies including chronic pain in cancer patients, dry mouth following radiotherapy, and relief of hot flushes associated with prostate cancer.
Robin treats a variety of conditions but has special interests in treating:
- Pain and headaches
- Fertility and gynaecology
- Skin conditions
- Men’s health
- Support during and after cancer treatment
Robin is also a member with the British Acupuncture Council as well as the local councils.