- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Robert Stockton graduated with BSc First Class honours from North East Wales Institute (now Glyndwr University) in June 2006. Shortly afterwards, he co-founded the Acupuncture First clinic in Heswall, Wirral with fellow graduate Trish Dodd.
In the subsequent years he has acquired significant experience as a TCM practitioner covering a full range of medical conditions and aiming to help patients improve their health and well being.
The Acupuncture First clinic offers a calm, private and professional environment aiming to deliver the best possible care to its patients. The practitioners have successfully treated hundreds of patients and have scores of positive testimonials from satisfied patients.
Before he trained as an acupuncturist, Robert spent nearly 20 years in business working in the accountancy profession.