- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Endometriosis and PCOS | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Migraines & Headaches | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Nick Lowe holds a Masters Degree in Chinese Medicine and runs clinics in Oxford and South Oxfordshire. He practices Acupuncture, Massage, Cupping and Moxabustion. In practice he supports his use of traditional Eastern methods and theory with modern anatomy and physiology for the most effective results.
“My aim is to find root cause of your injury or illness and provide a unique solution tailored to you individually.”
Nick specialises in correcting postural misalignments in the body in order to address a wide variety of conditions from physical injuries to gynaecological issues. The conditions Nick most commonly see’s in clinic are; Back Pain and Sciatica, Neck and Shoulder Pain, Gynaecological issues, Migraines, Headaches, Stress and Anxiety.
Nick has practised Yoga, Taiji and Martial Arts for over 8 years. These studies have given him a unique insight into the addressing the structure of the human body which he applies through his treatments. His training has regularly taken him to Asia, Europe and many parts of the UK in order to further his skills.
- Masters Degree in Chinese Medicine (2014-2015) The University of Middlesex
- Acupuncture Diploma with Distinction (June 2013) Body Harmonics School
- Masters Diploma in Tui Na with Distinction (January 2013) Body Harmonics School
- Foundation Diploma in Tui Na with Distinction (June 2012) Body Harmonics School
- Qi Gong Instructor (June 2013) Lotus Nei Gong: School of Daoist Arts
- Fully Insured to practice with Holistic Insurance and Full Member of the ATCM