- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Nick is trained in both Traditional Chinese Medical Acupuncture and Five Element Acupuncture. He has over ten years clinical experience, holds a degree in Chinese Medicine and is a proud member of the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Acupuncture, Cupping, Moxibustion, Tuina and Guasha along with pulse and tongue diagnosis, are some of the skills Nick uses when treating his patients.
Nick has a background in Chinese Martial arts and philosophy, both of which expand and deepen his understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine. He has spent time in China, learning kung fu from Buddhist fighting monks and working in an Acupuncture hospital in Shanghai. Outside of clinic, Nick teaches Kung Fu and Qi Gong to private students, always outside in nature.