- Acupuncture and Children’s Disorders/Paediatrics | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Treatment of Insomnia with Acupuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Kayvan started studying and practicing acupuncture and Chinese Medicine nearly 20 years ago. His training has included many years in private clinics and Chinese hospitals. Over the years he taught himself to speak and read Chinese, which is of considerable benefit in clinical practice, because the vast majority of the medical literature is written in Chinese, and is unlikely ever to be translated. He holds a BSc from the Confucius Institute in London, which is a collaborative project between a Chinese and a British University, and studied Chinese Herbal Medicine at Middlesex University.