- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Dr Wu graduated from Shanghai University of TCM in 1962 and got Master degree in 1981 in the same university
He worked as a doctor in Shanghai Suguang Hospital, Yunnan Transportation Hospital and The Institute of Chinese Medicine (in London), and as a medical teacher and director worked in The Basic Medical College of Shanghai University of TCM for nearly 50years.
He is a specialist of Asthma, paediatrics and The Basic theory of TCM. He was chief editor have written ‘The basic Theory of TCM ’(the national text for whole china),’Chinese Complete works of Secret Prescriptions on TCM’(the part of paediatrics) and ‘Asthma’ and so on. He won five times medical research achievement prize from national health department and Shanghai.
He was a professor, supervisor of doctor and the receiver of special allowance from The State Council of The People’s Republic of China.