- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Dr Biao Yang is a leading figure in the regulation and education of TCM practitioners in the country. He brings over 30 years of clinical experience to North London, 20 years of which as the Chief of the Acupuncture Department at the most respected hospital in China. He has more than 10 years NHS experience in pain management in two London hospitals, also been working as visiting lecturer and Senior Tutor for the 4-year graduate program in Chinese Medicine, Middlesex University. He is now practice in his own clinic in Hendon Central, London.
- B. Sc, Doctor of Chinese Medicine at Guangzhou University (China)
- Fellow Member of Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK (A.T.C.M)
- Senior Member of British Society of Chinese Medicine UK (B.S.C.M)
- Senior member of Chinese Acupuncture Association, GuangDong, China.
Dr Yang specialises in the treatment of:
- Neurological and musculo-skeletal disorders such as back pain, sciatica, joint pain, sports injuries, rheumatoid arthritis, osteo arthritis, Bell’s palsy and neuralgia.
- Digestive problems such as stomach pain, indigestion, peptic ulcer, irritable bowel syndrome (‘IBS’), and haemorrhoids.
- Psychological illnesses such as stress, depression, insomnia, headache and migraine.
- Allergic conditions such as allergic rhinitis, atopic eczema and urticaria.
- Infertility and miscarriages.