- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Wenwen Chang obtained her Bachelor of Science Degree in Acupuncture and Tuina from Hubei Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) University in 2008 in China. In 2009, she passed her Master course of TCM with Merit in Middlesex University in UK and obtained her Master of Science Degree in TCM in the same year. Since then she has been practicing TCM in London UK for a wide range of health problem.
With the years practice, she now gradually narrowing her expertise in treating infertility, IVF support, women’s healthcare and she also specialises in treating psychological problems such as depression, stress. However, she is also good at Gastrointestinal Disorders, prevention and treatment of Chronic Conditions.