- Arthritis & Joint Pain
- Back Pain
- Female Infertility & IVF
- Gastrointestinal Disorders / Colitis
- Stress / Depression / Anxiety
Bachelor degree in TCM, Henan University of TCM, obtained in 1985.
Over 32 years practicing and teaching experience in TCM. 1985-1995, TCM Consultant, Luoyang TCM hospital, China; UK practice since 1995, found Zhong Jing TCM Clinic in 1997
Other Professional Experiences
Received professorship from Henan University of TCM; Specialising in fertility and gynaecological conditions; Council member of Gynaecological Committee of the World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies; The only TCM practitioner being offered a ‘Acupuncture Practising Privilege’ from CARE FERTILITY (A world renowned pioneering fertility/IVF group).Working in collaboration with gynaecologists and reproductive consultants in the UK hospitals, has developed a unique TCM programme for IUI/IVF support.
- Female Infertility & IVF Support
- Endometriosis & Fibroids
- Male Infertility/Sperm Abnormalities & Other Andrologic Disorders
- Menstrual Disorders & Recurrent Miscarriages
- Premature Ovarian Failure & PCOS